The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is an all-in-one solid state solution to power distribution in your race car. Designed to replace all the Fuses, Relays and Switches - this unit greatly simplifies the wiring, saving weight and maximising reliability.
● 16 User Configurable Channels (no Laptop required)
● Selectable current settings of 5, 10 or 15 Amps. Combine two channels together for 20, 25 or 30 Amps
● Selectable Functions such as
-Momentary action (Starter Motor, Washer Pump etc)
-Latching (with memory)
-Latching (without memory)
-Latching with Time Delay (Heated Screen)
-Flashing (Indicators etc)
-Toggling (Headlights High Beam/Low Beam)
-0v Momentary action (use as ordinary switch for ECU Map etc)
● Over Current and Short Circuit Protection - no Fuses or Relays needed.
● Multi coloured Label Sheet included for full customisation.
● 2 Back light settings as standard.
● 16 Momentary Switch Inputs - allowing any channel to be operated by an additional switch or the CARTEK Wireless Control System.
● 16 ECU Inputs - allows the ECU to turn on channels such as Fuel Pumps.
● 4 Dedicated function inputs - Flash Input for Lights, Wash Input for Wipers, Wiper Park position etc.
Unlike most PDM’s on the market our Power Distribution Panel does not need a laptop to program the configuration. Preset options for functionality and current settings can be chosen by going through a simple process via the switch panel (see tutorial video). This saves the user time and any potential labour costs in setting it up.
The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is one of the most cost-effective solutions on the market due to the switch panel being designed as part of the package, whereas most other PDM’s require expensive CAN-Bus Switch Panels to be purchased and programmed separately.